Have You Lost a Tooth?
Loosing tooth can affect a lot more than just the look of your smile. Missing teeth affect your ability to chew and can also cause problems for other teeth. It’s essential to replace missing teeth in order to maintain oral health as well as your overall well-being. Dental implants are an excellent option to replace your natural tooth and its root without affecting your neighboring teeth, and are available from Dr. Jones at Hendersonville Family Dentistry.
Why Choose Dental Implants?!
Dental implants provide many benefits over other treatments such as bridgework and dentures.
- Unlike other treatment options for missing teeth, dental implants allow Dr. Jones to replace your tooth without impacting the health teeth surrounding the space.
- Dental implants also protect healthy bone by preventing potential bone loss and deterioration in the jaw.
- This treatment option allows you to speak and eat normally without worrying about slippery or uncomfortable removable dentures.
- The closest thing to natural teeth, dental implants allow you to maintain your smile and natural face shape.
- These implants are built to last, providing you with long-term solution to missing teeth.
Overall dental implants are the next big thing to natural, healthy teeth. Choosing to undergo surgery to replace your lost or damaged teeth is in an important decision. To avoid the issues caused by teeth loss consult Dr. Jones at Hendersonville Family Dentistry to see if you are a candidate for dental implants.